OakLabs' experimentally validated microarrays for reliable gene expression analysis―
ArrayXS microarrays are used to detect the whole transcriptome comprehensively and reliably. Unlike standard microarrays, they are experimentally validated and combine timely, comprehensive quality to create an outstanding R&D experience for a broad range of model species.
For high-quality gene expression analysis, the selection of oligonucleotides is crucial. Their performance is not predictable and therefore has to be validated experimentally. Our strategy is to determine the optimal oligonucleotides by test hybridisation. Only the most promising oligonucleotides are used in the final design.
- Development of an XL-Design: A high density microarray is used to represent every gene by various oligonucleotides (up to 20 oligonucleotides per gene).
- Hybridisation of the RNA and DNA sample: A complex RNA sample, as well as a genomic DNA sample are processed and hybridised onto the XL-Array.
- Selection: Based on the hybridisation data, only the best oligonucleotides are selected. For this purpose we use RNA hybridisation for expressed genes and DNA hybridisation for non-expressed genes.
With ArrayXS you can detect the most subtle changes due to superior sensitivity, an extended dynamic range and our unique validation strategy. In addition, you can ask for a number of add-ons like a single cell service, RNA isolation or pathway analysis to get exactly the data you need.
- The Oaklabs design process maximises microarray performance and signal quality up to the stage where we are sure to reach certificate level.
- ArrayXS enables parallel analysis of mRNA and non-coding transcripts from total RNA without cutting back.
- It provides accurate access to low-abundant transcripts and a dynamic range over five orders of magnitude.
- ArrayXS microarrays provide more content of additional relevance and open new windows for research in your study species compared to standard microarrays.
See our list of available ArrayXS microarray projects:
|Product number||Description||Genome build||Target IDs|
|XS-200105||ArrayXS Arabidopsis v2||TAIR-9||32,073|
|XS-200108||ArrayXS C. elegans v1||WormBase WS241||57,926|
|XS-200106||ArrayXS Drosophila v1||R6.04||29,945|
|XS-200111||ArrayXS E. coli v1||multiple E.coli strands||11,264 targets from diverse strains|
|XS-200113||ArrayXS Goat v1||NCBI Capra hircus Annotation Release 102||24,658|
|XS-200101||ArrayXS Human v1||GRCh38||59,508|
|XS-200110||ArrayXS Human FFPE v1||GRCh38, adapted to FFPE samples||33,975|
|XS-200114||ArrayXS M. fascicularis||NCBI Macaca fascicularis Annotation Release 101||32,671|
|XS-200102||ArrayXS Mouse v1||GRCm39.p2||60,037|
|XS-200103||ArrayXS Rat v1||Rnor 6.0||54,592|
|XS-200107i||ArrayXS Rice Indica v2||BGI||45,685|
|XS-200107j||ArrayXS Rice Japonica v1||RGAP7||51,712|
|XS-200109||ArrayXS S. scrofa v1||Sscrofa10.2||37,350|
|XS-200112||ArrayXS Yeast v1||S288C (assembly R64)||7,098|
|XS-200104||ArrayXS Zebrafish v1||Zv9, release 75||60,023|
|XS-200000||ArrayXS Custom||available for any species||up to 60,000|
More information about ArrayXS can also be found in our solution overview brochure.
You have questions or want to learn more about ArrayXS?
Contact us today to discuss your genome-wide gene expression project with our experts!