The Key for High Data Quality―
We offer RNA isolation even from challenging samples such as FFPE material, liquid biopsies including urine and saliva.
In preanalytics, standardized and consistent processes are fundamental for obtaining high quality data and accessing a maximum of biological information.
All our services are performed using controlled SOPs, developed by OakLabs or supplied by the customer. A variety of source materials are accepted for high quality DNA and RNA extraction procedures including:
- solid tissue of any species including human and any organs of plants
- whole blood and specific blood cells
- primary cells, cell cultures and cell lines
- bacterial and viral cultures
- urine, saliva and buccal swabs
- single cells in collection buffer
- laser capture microdissected (LCM) samples
- formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) samples
To demonstrate a sample's quality, we provide thorough quality control procedures of isolated nucleic acids including concentration, purity and integrity analysis.
You have questions or want to learn more about our preanalytical services?
Contact us today to discuss your project with our experts!